No. of Position(s) : 1
Years of Experience: 5-8 Years
- Experience in building and optimizing ‘big data’ pipelines and data lake.
- Hands-on with big data tools: Hadoop, Map Reduce, Spark, PySpark, Hive, Kafka, AWS S3.
- Knowledge with stream-processing systems: Spark-Streaming using Kafka.
- Hands-on experience in programming languages: Scala, Python, Java, Groovy
- Should have experienced to handle large dataset
- Should have hands-on experience in spark optimization
- Hands-on with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, like oracle, Exasol, DB2 and HBase, Cassandra.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: oozie, Data factory, Airflow
- Good knowledge of CI/CD concepts using Jenkins, git, bitbucket, etc.
- Experience with cloud services in Azure or AWS.
- Should be experienced in software development life cycle principles, practice, and disciplines
- Understand and Interpret client requirements into software architecture and design
- Strong critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Reviewing source code and providing feedback relative to best-used practices, performance improvements, and code optimization, etc.
Good to Have:
- Atlassian Tools, JIRA, Confluence
- Agile Scrum methodology.
- Process Oriented
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including communicating technical issues to non-technical audiences and presentation skills.
- Experience with team management
Headquartered in Hyderabad, RoundSqr is a digital company (Data, Analytics [AI / ML / CV], Blockchain). We help Businesses define problems and solve them using emerging technologies, typically in the areas of customer engagement, employee empowerment, and operational efficiencies. We are your DIGITAL PITSTOP, providing you with the right support, at the right time, quickly, to let you drive your business better and faster.
The name RoundSqr (round pegs in square holes, from the Apple ‘Think Different’ ads) is a philosophy that mandates us to think differently and do whatever-it-takes to make our clients successful. We have delivered solutions that our clients are filing patents for and launching businesses around. Our customers themselves span geographies, industries (healthcare, manufacturing…), and type (Fortune1000, half-a-century old, mid-size and start-ups). In just 2 years, the company has grown to over 100 employees, with 30 global clients and 3 offices.